Friday, August 31, 2012

Te Amor

Assalamualaikum

Ya Allah, boring sangat arini. Tak tau nak buat apa. Abang-abang aku semua takde kat umah. buat sementara waktu je. Aku rinduuuu sangat ngan nephew aku even baru seminggu tak jumpa. Adamdamdam, mesti adam bangga kangg ada orang rindu adam * tangan didada amat ke atas, ye tak adam ? * hikhik. So, this is a few photos of my nephew !

Hi, assalamualaikum i'm Adam Faris and i'm 7 months and i'm in the washing machine while waiting for my daddy to dry the clothes.

Oh, i love listening to wheels on the bus and also when my aunties sing that song for me !

I'm admonish my lovely Tokmii !

Oh i'm extremely happy because i'm with my gorgeous aunties sampai baju i pun terangkat. hehe

Time ni I takde gigi lagi tapi I nak bukak mulut jugak !

I'm searching my duit raya in my mommy's purse and i've got 300 MYR !! hikhik.

*some of the pictures were taken by the phone and i'm soooo sorry for my OH MYYY ENGLISH !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment